Friday, May 05, 2006

Sunshine boy

Ever wondered why I'm called the Sunshine boy? Cos I LOVE the sun! So many things you can do.....

Swimming ....
tommy34

Enjoying the sea breeze ......
ears flop - small

Having fun with coconuts .....
bored - small
(Don't be deceived by the picture, I'm just taking a break)

Rolling in the grass ...
rolling - small

Looking handsome ....
handsome - small

Of course all these exercise makes me a sleepy doggie at the end of the day
sleepies3 - small

And sometimes my friends just can't resist cuddling up to me
Thunder & tom - small

Posted by Tommy at 12:59 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Joey posted at 8:41 AM  
    For a moment, I thought the last pic was you with Rafv... than I realised it is impossible for you two arch enemy to sleep so close to each other.. hehe

Post a Comment

« Home

adopt your own virtual pet!